You may have come across information containing links with the domain S.id. Links with that domain are a shortened form of the original links, which are typically long and are also known as shortener links.
You can take advantage of the free service that S.id provides to convert long links into short ones.
This site is a link management platform that works to shorten, manage, analyze and widely distribute links.
How to create an account at S.id
1. Open the site https://s.id/
2. Then click log in.
3. If you already have an account, enter your email address and password. Or you can sign in with a Google account or your U.id account.
4. But if not, click register here to create an account.
5. S.id will send a verification link to the email you registered.
How to make a free S.id link
1. Log in first to your S.id account
2. Then select the "Links" menu
3. Enter the original URL you want to shorten into the top column and click Shorten It!
4. Congratulations, your link is ready to use!
5. You can change the links as needed by changing the link title, copying, sharing to social media, or viewing your link statistics report.