Have you ever seen a shortened URL when visiting someone's profile page?
The URL usually contains a website for an online store, a blog channel, or a person's profile.
To make URLs like that, they generally use services to shorten URLs on the internet, where the service will change long URLs to be shorter and concise.
Several platforms provide URL shortening services, one of which is s.id or bitly.
Both platforms have the same utility in efficiently processing long links into short ones for free. However, for s.id, it will be easier to use because all the features available are free, without the need for a subscription.
So how do you use the s.id service to shorten URLs? For more details, here are the steps:
How to shorten URLs using s.id
1. First, open the s.id site via the https://home.s.id/ link
2. Go to the "Links" menu on the main page. Paste or paste the URL you want to shorten into the column provided, then click short it!
3. Then, automatically s.id will display the shortened URL
4. Users can press the copy link button or share it on social media.
5. To use all the available features, please log in to your s.id account.
Shortening the link will make the link more concise, neater, or easier to remember in certain places, such as Instagram bio, Facebook, TikTok, etc. Good luck.