Maybe at this time, you want to share an essential and confidential link with only the intended people, but you are afraid that other unauthorized people can access the link. Maybe if you look at it, but if those who are not interested change, plagiarize or delete the data on the link, you are in a dangerous position.
But don't worry, now there is a system to protect your links from outsiders, one of which is the latest feature from s.id called protected links. With the Protected link, you can use the link security feature for free by visiting the official website s.id
A protected link or protected link is a type of link with a secret key before being redirected to the original link. So, when people want to access our links, they need to know the password you created. That way, your link will be safe from other people who are not interested.
Making a Protected link from s.id is straightforward; here's a summary of how to secure your site with a protected link from s.id.
Before creating a protected link, you must create an account on the s.id site. Here's how to create your s.id account.
1. Open the site https://s.id/
2. Then click log in
3. If you already have an account, enter your email address and password. Or you can sign in with a google account or your u.id account.
4. But if not, click register here to create an account.
5. S.id will send a verification link to the email you registered.
How to activate the Protected link
1. Log in first to your s.id account
2. Then select the "link" or "link" menu
3. Enter your original URL in the top column and click short!
4. After that, click the lock master icon
5. Enter the secret code and click save and done
6. When someone wants to visit your link, a request will appear to enter a secret code to access your link.
7. Now, you can share the secret code with the intended people.