How to create a microsite in the Instagram bio is not complicated. First, create it on the s.id website and enter the link you want to add.
The use of a microsite is currently needed for several purposes, one of which is to include it in your business Instagram bio or personal Instagram.
A microsite can load multiple links into a single link. That way, you don't have to bother entering every link you want to add to your Instagram bio. Instead, you need to enter one microsite which contains various links.
How to make a microsite in the Instagram bio
How to create a microsite in the Instagram bio? Here are the steps you must follow.
1. Visit the s.id site.
Open the s.id website, which is located at https://s.id/ through your device. If you already have an account, you need to log in. if not, on the log-in menu, click register here to start creating an account.
2. Fill in the form and verify the account.
Fill in your name, email, password, and gender, complete the captcha and verify that it was sent to your email address. If successful, you will be directed to the main s.id page.
3. Create a microsite.
To start creating a microsite, log in to your account, then from the menu on the side, click microsite and create new. Choose a theme first, then fill in the name and URL that best describes your microsite account.
To add a link, click add a new component, and select the type of link you want to add, such as adding your title, site link, photo, video, or social media link.
4. Share the microsite link.
Click share on the microsite menu to the right of your microsite.
Now you can share your microsite in several ways, namely copy link, QR code, or share to available social media.
5. Open the Instagram application. After that, open your Instagram application, navigate to your profile, click edit profile, then paste/paste your microsite s.id in the website section.
6. Done. The microsite link has also been installed in your Instagram bio. This means visitors to your Instagram account can see and access your microsite. If a visitor clicks on the link, he will be immediately directed to the link page you have added on the microsite.
With the microsite from sid, you can add various links to one page so that visitors will find it easier to find or contact your account.
Those are some easy ways to create a microsite for your Instagram profile. It may be helpful.
- Visit https://home.s.id/
- Register your account on the log-in menu
- Fill in the form and verify that it was sent to your email address.