Adding text components to your microsites.
- Go to your Microsite
- Click Edit.
3. Click Add New Component.
4. Select Text Component. Note: Created component will be placed on top
5. Enter the text you want to display.
If you don't like the current text design you can change it using Text Features, click Show Advance to show all features. Below is the description of each features
1. Bold or Italic text.
2. Select text you want to bold
3. Then click Bold or Italic.
4. Text Position is used to set the horizontal alignment of a text.
5. Text Size, there are three options:
If you select a custom text size, a custom text size option will appear. adjust to your needs.
6. Font, There are several options of font types that you can choose.