Design a microsite that goes with the goal of your brand. Apply a background style for the microsite pages compatible with mobile devices. Choose an image and set your background to start designing your microsite.
- Go to Microsite > Edit > Setting.
- Choose your Microsite Theme.
3. Edit your Microsite Style
- Background Image, select an image from your computer.
- Background Style, there are three options (base, repeat, cover) to fit the image on your background. Modify the fit and position as needed.
- Background Blur, there are blur level options (base, blur, more blur) to make the image on your background blurry.
- Microsite Font, select or search for the font you want and then click
- Button Color, Select the colors to change the component bar.
- Background Color, select the colors of the background.
- Background Dark, there are three level options (base, dark, darken)
- Font Color, select a font color that you like and can be seen by other user.
- Component Placement, there are two options (start and center) to change the position of your component.
After all the settings are changed, select Save.